- August 1, 2016 for RETURNING TEAMS ONLY **
- August 10, 2016 for NEW TEAMS (registrations are processed in the order they are received; this event is expected to sell out very quickly; registrations received prior to 12:00AM on Audgust 10th WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED)
Hotel Reservations open:
- August 1, 2016 at 9:00AM (STRICTLY) for ALL TEAMS (space at Lake Morey is expected to sell out very quickly)
** all organizations who attended last year have space held for the same number of teams they sent last year through July 9th. For example, if the Charlestown Chiefs sent 2 mite and 2 squirt teams, the Charlestown Chiefs can register 4 total teams beginning on July 1 – and can do so for any age level. The Charlestown Chief’s fifth team and beyond can register starting July 10th.
The steps to register for the New England Youth Pond Hockey Jamboree are:
- Complete the registration form.
- Submit the form.
- Complete and save or scan the form, then email to
- Receive Invoice
- After you have registered, you will be billed; please look for an email from
containing your invoice. There will be instructions for mailing a check.
- Book your hotel room by calling the Lake Morey Resort at 800-423-1211
The event fee is due in full at the time of registration. There is an early registration discounted rate of $400 per team if by October 1, 2016. The fee will be $450 for teams who register after October 1. Pond hockey teams are made up of 5-8 players, so most traditional teams split into two teams.
REFUND POLICY: By submitting a registration, you agree to this refund policy. This is an outdoor event and registering for this event implies the understanding that weather can impact the event in unforseen ways. The NEYPHJ committee reserves the rights to cancel the event due to weather concerns or any other reason up until February 5, 2017. If the event is canceleed by the committee on or before February 5th, all registered teams will receive a 90% refund of the registration fee. If the event is cancelled after Feburyar 5th due to a weather event or if the event is shortened due to a weather event then NO REFUNDS will be granted. The NEYPHJ committee is not responsible for hotel refunds under any of these circumstances, those conditions are between the hotel and the guest.
All communication between the NEYPHJ and participatin teams will be made with the team manager listed on the registration form. All participants are encouraged to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
**Additional Lodging Options:
Norwich Partner's Local Hotels -
Courtyard by Marriot Hanover/Lebanon & Element by Marriott Hanover/Lebanon
$149 per night/room (for group blocks of 10+ rooms staying Friday & Saturday night, while inventory is available)
* Residence Inn will be under renovation.Reservation at this hotel may be available as the event gets closer.